Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-12-2010 23:57:56

I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

As title.

#207-12-2010 00:09:11

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Why?

#307-12-2010 00:12:43

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Because some bloke died.

#407-12-2010 00:16:20

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

A while ago?

#507-12-2010 00:21:35

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

30 years apparently. It's made someone sob a lot...I'm still sat here open mouthed at the most bizarre
post I think I've ever read!

#607-12-2010 00:32:35

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Yep, I'm the same.  I wrote a reply, but didn't have the heart to send it.

#707-12-2010 00:37:53

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Just plain...well...odd!

#807-12-2010 00:42:06

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

I don't understand why he posted what he did.  Having said that, I don't understand a lot of them next door.

#907-12-2010 01:02:07

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

It's a sort of pattern. Lots of strange people arrive, then before you know it, they're gone. The dude with the bacofoil discs springs to mind. He seemed to suffer a burn ouf of some description. I spose my point is, it goes round and soon all the normal people will be there...but your dead right andy...there are some oddballs there lately.

#1007-12-2010 08:11:39

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

At risk of getting a wee bit psycholobullshit about it I'm sure it's something about people not knowing how to mourn the people they really should so it comes out via mourning a celebrity they have never met.

Don't get it though

It made me look at one ofmy closest (and until this point seemingly normal) friends in an entirely different light when he and the bundle of assorted neurosis with tits that he was with at the time made a pilgrimage up to London and laid a wreath for Diana when she died.
Never knew her, never met her and never to my knowledge expressed any interest in her.

Odd.

#1107-12-2010 12:21:45

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

It's only odd to the likes of us because we can think without someone creating those thoughts for us, and can sit in a room of people without giving a toss what they think of us. Most people can't. They have to fit in. Showing fake concern is one of those ways. Perish the thought that anyone might say the Beatles were bog standard fare or that Diana was a digger who knew how to play people. Neither being any more of a loss than most others. People just knew of them, hence it looks good with the other sheep to say that they give a toss.

#1207-12-2010 17:45:20

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

i would like to fit in (i think )i never want to offend people but i have this uncontrollable way of giving my opinion ,its not that i want or need others to agree its just i want to here there opinion and if it makes sense or should i say more sense than mine ill change my opinion .the problem is others tend not to play and sit there with an i know better look on there face i then wish i had kept my mouth shut and feel bad .i could quite happily live with out 99% of people as long as I'm in the countryside and have animals around ,but that makes me odd to the rest so ill just have to keep working with and being around people as thats the norm .you lot are OK as none of you exist you are all computer generated so i can switch you off anytime i like but real people (general speaking )tend to be a pain in the arse roll

#1307-12-2010 18:08:07

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

How many times have we got to tell you .................. stop bending over for any body, be a little selective and always carry your KY gell with you.  big_smile  big_smile

#1407-12-2010 18:42:16

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

How many times have we got to tell you .................. stop bending over for any body, be a little selective and always carry your KY gell with you Matt.  big_smile  big_smile
Fixed that  lol

#1507-12-2010 18:44:13

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Icon - Post link steve s wrote:

i would like to fit in (i think )i never want to offend people but i have this uncontrollable way of giving my opinion ,its not that i want or need others to agree its just i want to here there opinion and if it makes sense or should i say more sense than mine ill change my opinion .the problem is others tend not to play and sit there with an i know better look on there face i then wish i had kept my mouth shut and feel bad .i could quite happily live with out 99% of people as long as I'm in the countryside and have animals around ,but that makes me odd to the rest so ill just have to keep working with and being around people as thats the norm .you lot are OK as none of you exist you are all computer generated so i can switch you off anytime i like but real people (general speaking )tend to be a pain in the arse roll
You been watching Tron?  big_smile

#1607-12-2010 19:03:38

Re: I am quote close to spitting coffee at the screen.

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Icon - Post link steve s wrote:

i would like to fit in (i think )i never want to offend people but i have this uncontrollable way of giving my opinion ,its not that i want or need others to agree its just i want to here there opinion and if it makes sense or should i say more sense than mine ill change my opinion .the problem is others tend not to play and sit there with an i know better look on there face i then wish i had kept my mouth shut and feel bad .i could quite happily live with out 99% of people as long as I'm in the countryside and have animals around ,but that makes me odd to the rest so ill just have to keep working with and being around people as thats the norm .you lot are OK as none of you exist you are all computer generated so i can switch you off anytime i like but real people (general speaking )tend to be a pain in the arse roll
You been watching Tron?  big_smile
fantastic ,this pc game even answers back
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo