Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-04-2011 00:31:43

Relaxed felinbg

Have tioo siay that afetre a crap day on site,  i have just sat in hotel bar foer t e last seven and a haldf hours emptying their supply of red winse botteles andf now fdel totally relaxed  beer  beer  beer

shame i gotta get up in 5 hours  drunk

#206-04-2011 05:55:07

Re: Relaxed felinbg

Morning Andy...I'll keep the noise down.  big_smile  What is it with bad spelling, drunkeness, and members called Andy... big_smile

#306-04-2011 08:09:34

I had a nice bottle of Rioja in your honour last night, but I could at least find the right letters on the keyboard for the bullshit I was posting  lol

#406-04-2011 08:18:13

big_smile big_smile big_smile

#506-04-2011 10:58:32

How's the head?

#606-04-2011 13:02:56

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

How's the head?
Heads doing fine thanks  smile think I left it back at hotel

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Morning Andy...I'll keep the noise down.  big_smile  What is it with bad spelling, drunkeness, and members called Andy... big_smile
Don't worry about the noise Gra i been back on site since half seven and first stop was canteen for  brekkie

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

I had a nice bottle of Rioja in your honour last night, but I could at least find the right letters on the keyboard for the bullshit I was posting  lol
I blame the stupid keyboard on the smart phone

and the 7th bottle
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo