Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#112-04-2012 11:38:23

Tax disc holder

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i366/flounderbout/Flounderbouts%20Public%20Album/Taxdischolder.jpg

#212-04-2012 11:54:27

Re: Tax disc holder

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile love it

#312-04-2012 12:31:03

Re: Tax disc holder

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#412-04-2012 12:45:53

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Search the bay of the flea and the object of your desire will appear :-)

#512-04-2012 18:15:11

Re: Tax disc holder

a great idea.

#612-04-2012 18:16:37

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Search the bay of the flea and the object of your desire will appear :-)
did not know fleabay did squirrel traps

but yes indeed they do http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SQUIRREL-RODENT-WIRE-CAGE-TRAP-LIVE-CATCH-HUMANE-/230758229684

#712-04-2012 18:53:14

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Search the bay of the flea and the object of your desire will appear :-)
did not know fleabay did squirrel traps

but yes indeed they do http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SQUIRREL-RODENT-WIRE-CAGE-TRAP-LIVE-CATCH-HUMANE-/230758229684
and just for you they also do these  big_smile

#812-04-2012 19:56:01

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:


Search the bay of the flea and the object of your desire will appear :-)
did not know fleabay did squirrel traps

but yes indeed they do http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SQUIRREL-RODENT-WIRE-CAGE-TRAP-LIVE-CATCH-HUMANE-/230758229684
and just for you they also do these  big_smile
I think this is so you http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Do-It-Yourself-Lobotomy-Monahan-Tom-9780471417422-NEW-Book-/310384008811  big_smile   whistle

#912-04-2012 20:27:24

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:


did not know fleabay did squirrel traps

but yes indeed they do http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SQUIRREL-RODENT-WIRE-CAGE-TRAP-LIVE-CATCH-HUMANE-/230758229684
and just for you they also do these  big_smile
I think this is so you http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Do-It-Yourself-Lobotomy-Monahan-Tom-9780471417422-NEW-Book-/310384008811  big_smile   whistle
Nah, Brummie tried it, it don't work !  whistle

#1012-04-2012 21:16:57

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Me too, so I ordered one! big_smile

#1112-04-2012 21:35:50

Re: Tax disc holder

nice i just got a few  big_smile  big_smile

#1212-04-2012 21:55:31

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link Bushwhacker wrote:

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

I want one !!!!! big_smile  big_smile  big_smile
Me too, so I ordered one! big_smile
I was going to order, but I don't want a * in place of the U

#1312-04-2012 22:07:56

Re: Tax disc holder

I've seen those before. Quite amusing..........The ironic thing, though, is that if you look closely at the tax disc that's in it, they haven't paid any road tax, as the car in question is "tax exempt"...........

#1412-04-2012 23:11:57

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link MWS wrote:

The ironic thing, though, is that if you look closely at the tax disc that's in it, they haven't paid any road tax, as the car in question is "tax exempt"...........
Aye, Thrifty noticed that too ...

#1513-04-2012 07:05:48

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Aye, Thrifty noticed that too ...
Thifty notices anything to do with not spending any money.

big_smile

#1614-04-2012 14:47:31

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Icon - Post link MWS wrote:

The ironic thing, though, is that if you look closely at the tax disc that's in it, they haven't paid any road tax, as the car in question is "tax exempt"...........
Aye, Thrifty noticed that too ...
Jeez! does that mean that I've got something in common with that waste of fekin oxygen..........?

#1714-04-2012 15:05:25

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Aye, Thrifty noticed that too ...
Thifty notices anything to do with not spending any money.

big_smile
Kin to55er wrote the book!   

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/278/1334415669thriftylivingcover.gif

#1814-04-2012 15:48:29

Re: Tax disc holder

Icon - Post link MWS wrote:

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Aye, Thrifty noticed that too ...
Thifty notices anything to do with not spending any money.

big_smile
Kin to55er wrote the book!   

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/278
He couldn't have done that.

To write a book requires at least a modicome of intelligence, and we all know he is way short of that mark.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo