Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#5108-04-2015 19:18:04

Re: Humph 2

Well the weather has warmed up, I've been scaring the locals in my skin tight lycra and throughally enjoying myself, forgot to take photos I'm afraid, maybe next time.

Got the results from my blood tests back today
Cholesterol :- 4.5
HBA1c  :- 32
Cardiovascular risk :- 3.3%

So sorry folks looks like you're stuck with me for a while yet (I've also managed to get my blood pressure down to 116/75 with a resting pulse of 43).

#5208-04-2015 20:02:13

Glad the results look good :-)

Thanks for reminding me at heart rates, I must do another long ride with the monitor on, the last time I had a range from 94 to 180 beats per minute !

Yes the fat squirrel does his best on the bike  big_smile

#5309-04-2015 17:35:07

hmm

Have you noticed that women have a nasty habit of changing their minds at the drop of a hat ?

Having sorted out all the options for North Yorkshire it appears that we're now going to Padstow with a bunch of piss heads !

C'est la vie  roll

PS
I presume that I'll be safe from you lot down there ?

whistle

#5409-04-2015 17:48:20

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

hmm

Have you noticed that women have a nasty habit of changing their minds at the drop of a hat ?

Having sorted out all the options for North Yorkshire it appears that we're now going to Padstow with a bunch of piss heads !

C'est la vie  roll

PS
I presume that I'll be safe from you lot down there ?

whistle
Isn't Meoo, Stormy and Captain Pugwash - oops Pirate Storm down that neck of the woods ?  lol

#5509-04-2015 17:59:31

Oh my goodness

What have I done to deserve that? neutral  neutral

Hope it's at a time I can bugger off somewhere else ....  devilish

#5610-04-2015 16:42:42

hmm

Regrettably it'll be at peak grockle time so you'll either be hibernating or on a different continent if you've any sense !

cool

#5710-04-2015 17:57:47

Should go by bike, it will be far quicker than the grocklemobiles :-)

the sight of you in lycra will cheer the poor sods in said crocklemobiles as they crawl along   whistle

#5810-04-2015 18:07:55

lol

Between my scarred lungs, knackered knees and temporarily buggered upper body I suspect that you're well wide of the mark ! 

The plan is a short run down to a CL near Exeter followed by an early start down to the site - piece of cake and no stress  big_smile

devil

#5910-04-2015 21:27:01

Famous last words 😄😄

#6011-04-2015 05:51:09

hmm

It's worked on previous infiltrations ...

cool
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo