Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

 

#12606-09-2017 07:51:08

Re: Nothing to see here.....

How do you think they get the cream in your scone to clot ?

#12723-11-2017 23:44:53

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Still dead then?

#12824-11-2017 15:15:08

Re: Nothing to see here.....

As the dodo  lol

#12924-11-2017 19:02:08

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

As the dodo  lol
That's no way to talk about the grape grower  big_smile

#13024-11-2017 22:35:57

Re: Nothing to see here.....

The dodo is livelier  lol

#13126-11-2017 06:24:35

Re: Nothing to see here.....

He has disco issues again......

#13226-11-2017 18:13:04

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

He has disco issues again......
He's not bust the glitter ball again has he ?

Did he forget to pay the minions to follow behind to pick the pieces up as they fall off ?  whistle

#13326-11-2017 18:43:58

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

He has disco issues again......
He's not bust the glitter ball again has he ?

Did he forget to pay the minions to follow behind to pick the pieces up as they fall off ?  whistle
devilish  devilish  you're evil  big_smile  big_smile

#13426-11-2017 22:22:52

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Issues, ffs a lower arm ball joint needs changing, a £22 part, apart from that it went straight through the test without any other issues.

#13526-11-2017 22:23:16

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

He has disco issues again......
He's not bust the glitter ball again has he ?

Did he forget to pay the minions to follow behind to pick the pieces up as they fall off ?  whistle
Thanks Squirrel

#13626-11-2017 22:54:16

Re: Nothing to see here.....

lol

#13701-12-2017 07:12:26

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Well it's still in bits outside. The issue now is its rusted together and won't fall apart A FIRST FOR A BLAND ROVER PRODUCT.

#13801-12-2017 20:15:17

Re: Nothing to see here.....

"Never raced or off-roaded"  big_smile

#13901-12-2017 21:43:41

Re: Nothing to see here.....

It would have done so but broke down first !

#14002-12-2017 00:14:51

Re: Nothing to see here.....

I've owned this truck for 14 months, this is the only time it's been off the road. In availability terms it beats Bio's truck for not being in bits.  Just saying......

#14102-12-2017 09:23:25

Re: Nothing to see here.....

That's because you can't get it to bits in the first place  lol
Had to replace the wheel nuts yet? whistle

#14202-12-2017 18:00:57

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

That's because you can't get it to bits in the first place  lol
Had to replace the wheel nuts yet? whistle
Nasty man......

#14302-12-2017 21:03:23

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

I've owned this truck for 14 months, this is the only time it's been off the road. In availability terms it beats Bio's truck for not being in bits.  Just saying......
Did you take it on one of Bio's off road runs on the Plains ?

If so that's why it's not in bits - the bits are concreted on !!!  lol

#14403-12-2017 09:00:42

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

I've owned this truck for 14 months, this is the only time it's been off the road. In availability terms it beats Bio's truck for not being in bits.  Just saying......
Did you take it on one of Bio's off road runs on the Plains ?

If so that's why it's not in bits - the bits are concreted on !!!  lol
Thanks Trev, not been off road in it, will be changing tyres shortly to some AT’s as it came with very posh road tyres, part of me hopes this winter will be cold, very cold.

#14503-12-2017 17:45:36

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Best get some wheel nuts ordered then

#14603-12-2017 20:12:05

Re: Nothing to see here.....

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Best get some wheel nuts ordered then
I have enough nuts thanks, just look at the members on the forum

#14705-12-2017 22:36:32

Re: Nothing to see here.....

lol

And there was I thinking of paying you a visit !

devil
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo