Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 1
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-01-2018 15:15:41

Liverpool Car Park Fire

Thought I’d mention it before someone else did but the cause of 1400 vehicles being destroyed was down to a P38 landrover.

I’ll just leave this there.......

#206-01-2018 19:47:16

Re: Liverpool Car Park Fire

We knew already

Just wondered how long it'd take you to 'fess up  devilish

#306-01-2018 21:44:14

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

We knew already

There is a flaw in your argument - you are assuming his heap has made it to Liverpool  whistle  sofa  big_smile

#406-01-2018 22:37:49

Oh guys you are just so special, never had a p38 and won't ever have one.

#507-01-2018 13:36:21

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

We knew already

There is a flaw in your argument - you are assuming his heap has made it to Liverpool  whistle  sofa  big_smile
Well it won't make it  back now will it ?

#607-01-2018 18:52:55

Careful, the damn thing will start to haunt us yikes sofa

#707-01-2018 20:05:38

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Careful, the damn thing will start to haunt us yikes sofa
I can imagine a p38 lurking at the foot of your bed, quietly rusting and groaning eerily as the air suspension settles.......

#822-01-2018 21:04:51

So, driving along her in sunny, warm spain land, admiring the distant view of the shimmering Mediterranean Sea, when I noticed the trucks hazard lights ahead....a sign they're stopping/slowing...
So we came to a stop....not moving.....traffic coming downhill ok.... "Accident" we think (there's a tunnel ahead)
Eventually get moving....three truck lengths then stop. Guardia civil cars come along, blue lights flashing away....we move again.
Smoke
Lots of smoke/steam
Other side of the road there's the burnt out steaming shell of a once proud R/Rover, now sat in a cloud of steam, gently being doused by the Spanish fire brigade.
The driver being "soothed" by the gentle beating of the Guardia Civil in the back of their patrol car, whilst the Policia Local direct traffic.....

#922-01-2018 21:04:52

So, driving along her in sunny, warm spain land, admiring the distant view of the shimmering Mediterranean Sea, when I noticed the trucks hazard lights ahead....a sign they're stopping/slowing...
So we came to a stop....not moving.....traffic coming downhill ok.... "Accident" we think (there's a tunnel ahead)
Eventually get moving....three truck lengths then stop. Guardia civil cars come along, blue lights flashing away....we move again.
Smoke
Lots of smoke/steam
Other side of the road there's the burnt out steaming shell of a once proud R/Rover, now sat in a cloud of steam, gently being doused by the Spanish fire brigade.
The driver being "soothed" by the gentle beating of the Guardia Civil in the back of their patrol car, whilst the Policia Local direct traffic.....
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo