Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#103-04-2018 08:00:21

Twelve Miles!!!!

When returning from the Chunnel t'other week, M25, I'm towing a small trailer so 60mph and no outside lane use.....bloody Jonny foreigner truck driver (56mph or less) tried for 12 bloody miles to complete an overtake
12 Miles   mad
I know it was that long because we were coming off in 12 miles to join M26? (Summat like that) and thought I was gonna run out of motorway.
He suddenly realised he too wanted that junction at the very last minute and cut between the two nose to tail trucks he'd been trying to overtake....

TWELVE BLOODY MILES!!!!!! mad  mad  mad

#203-04-2018 19:18:09

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

There will be some who will say you wimp !

Going down the A303 to the west Country you can easily do 12 mile following grockles towing bloody tin snails  lol

#303-04-2018 20:41:59

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

A303 wasn't a problem..but the standard of driving around that londinium place is shocking!
Do people take driving lessons there any more?

#404-04-2018 07:44:45

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Why have you returned, hiding in Europe has to be the better option

#504-04-2018 11:01:35

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Wife has to go back to work (part time) after 90 days to keep her registration

#604-04-2018 17:39:05

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

A303 wasn't a problem..but the standard of driving around that londinium place is shocking!
Do people take driving lessons there any more?
Gawd knows, you won't mind me driving there much, I'll stick to Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire :-)

#704-04-2018 17:49:52

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

A303 wasn't a problem..but the standard of driving around that londinium place is shocking!
Do people take driving lessons there any more?
Gawd knows, you won't mind me driving there much, I'll stick to Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire :-)
We can rest easy in our beds knowing that.....

#804-04-2018 20:41:59

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

A303 wasn't a problem..but the standard of driving around that londinium place is shocking!
Do people take driving lessons there any more?
Gawd knows, you won't mind me driving there much, I'll stick to Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire :-)
We can rest easy in our beds knowing that.....
You ?

Bed ?

I thought you hung upside down from your vines to sleep :-)  whistle

https://preview.free3d.com/img-dev/2011/02/1719756494527792491/iileif2k-900.jpg

#905-04-2018 06:16:46

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

I’m not batty oh tree ratty......

There is a golden orb in the sky giving off light and heat, I’m not sure what it is, perhaps the European wanderers have brought it back with them

#1005-04-2018 20:46:46

Re: Twelve Miles!!!!

Yeah, I saw that orb today, it won't last long, it will go rusty when the rains return
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo