Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 1
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#112-09-2018 00:34:33

How many of us still have Surfs?

That's another thing I was wondering.

I'm on my 4th, a 2nd gen 3L V6.

#212-09-2018 10:08:00

Re: How many of us still have Surfs?

I think you are on your own, Bio has gone over to the dark side and bought a Land Rover, I've got a lexus and a discovery and Squirrel has a push bike.

#312-09-2018 12:50:20

I have a hilux thank you very much

#412-09-2018 19:42:11

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

I think you are on your own, Bio has gone over to the dark side and bought a Land Rover, I've got a lexus and a discovery and Squirrel has a push bike.
I'll hsve you know I still have a 4x4, it's a hybrid Pug 3008  tongue

#514-10-2018 16:13:47

I finally let mine go earlier this year. On the plus side, the new owner has it up & running again.

#615-10-2018 15:22:08

And the Austin.....

#715-10-2018 23:03:56

...is still in the front shed. big_smile

#803-11-2018 14:28:35

sad

I wish we still had the Surf - wife wanted summat more like a car so she got a Kuga for her 55th birthday and the Surf went  sad  A couple of months I had the heart attack/quad bypass etc and we ended up getting a puppy, she virtually stopped working to look after the puppy and after 12 months started talking about getting another puppy to keep Isla company ...

At this point I blew up cos one 43kg Bernese Mountain Dog is sufficient in a Kuga, two would mean no space for anything else when we're dragging the tin tent around !  With hindsight we should have kept the 3rd Gen, sent it to Vince for a healthy dose of Lexus and then spent some money on making it shiny, comfortable and a bit more up to date.

Ain't hindsight marvelous ?

cool
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo